Group Admin & Finance Officer
£16-18k dependent upon experience
Part-time flexible working
Connectus Group Limited was formed after it acquired a renowned Doncaster based telecommunications company called Eximus Solutions at the beginning of 2018.
Since the buyout, Connectus has been a hive of activity, investing in its services, networks, office facilities and team to create a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
Connectus Group Limited has a heritage of 15 years’ experience working with Schools, SME’s and large corporations across the UK to provide connectivity and technology solutions to enable them to work faster, smarter and more securely.
Working closely with our customers, we tailor solutions to enable them to take full advantage of all the communication benefits of Ultrafast and Superfast broadband services alongside added value services such as secure networking and monitoring, content filtering solutions, VOIP, GDPR Compliance, Proactive Cyber Security Solutions, Penetration Testing, Cloud Storage and Web Hosting to name but a few.
The company is also a partner to BDUK allowing us to offer customers funding streams towards innovation and connectivity.
The Administration Officer will be based out of Connectus Groups Manchester office and provide Administration Support to the Connectus Group.
This role will suit candidates who wish to pursue a career in Account and Project Support administration. The Administration Officer will become part of the central hub in Connectus operations and accounts department working in a busy environment you will be required provide accounting back office and operational back office support and coordination for the business throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity into live delivery.
The candidate should be self-sufficient and have a pro-active approach to their role, able to work under pressure and have initiative.
Connectus will provide the candidate with the appropriate training required to support our systems and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining a preferred purchasing supplier list / Credit accounts and pricing
- Procurement management and ordering
- Resource scheduling of the engineering teams BAU requests and Maintenance
- Receiving and verifying billing and requisitions for goods and services
- Credit Control
- Data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- Maintaining vehicle and driver logs
- First port of call for all Customer services
- Outbound Customer Service Calls post implementation
- General Administrative activities to support the business
- Providing a bolster support service to the service desk during major outages and resource challenges
- Liaising with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Diary management – Scheduling appointments & events
- Travel arrangements
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Essential)
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Strong analysis, organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn complex concepts
- Ability to listen, empathise and gain customer confidence
- Excellent customer service skills and polite telephone manner
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Ability to follow internal procedures.
- Full & Valid UK Driving License (Essential)
- 20 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Part of a company that is rapidly growing and investing into its technical team
- Career progression, training, and development
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Hours of work