Group Business Development Director
AJ Bell Stadium Salford and or Daresbury Park
£20k £22k per annum plus commission with an OTE of £35k
Connectus Group Ltd was formed after it acquired a renowned Doncaster based telecommunications company called Eximus Solutions at the beginning of 2018.
Since the buyout, Connectus has been a hive of activity, investing in its services, networks, office facilities and team to create a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
Connectus Group Limited has a heritage of 15 years’ experience working with SME’s and large corporations and public sector across the UK to provide connectivity and technology solutions to enable them to work faster, smarter, and more securely. We are a leading Connectivity and Managed Services partner, providing business critical infrastructure alongside fully managed solutions to help businesses stay connected, protected and to collaborate effectively online as they scale and grow.
We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced tele marketing / sales executive to assist in uncovering and driving new sales for our business. This is a predominantly new business role targeting SME businesses across the North of England. You will be responsible for making appointments for the sales team as well as other ad hoc sales of your own to an agreed target. As an effective tele sales/marketing executive, you must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone as well as overcoming any objections the prospect may have.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to qualify and understand the customer requirements.
- Set appointments for the Business Development Director and Manager.
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM.
- Take and process smaller sales orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales numbers and facilitate future sales.
- Keep detailed records of calls and sales discussions and note useful information.
- Proven experience as tele sales/marketing executive or other sales service role within Telecoms
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales numbers preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (excel, Outlook word, CRM) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge and use of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays) Pro-Rata
- Birthday Day off
- Access to company corporate hospitality
- Bring your dog to work days
- Paid personal development
- Pension scheme
- Free parking