Up to 26K dependent upon experience
40 Hours Per Week
Connectus Group Ltd was formed after it acquired a renowned Doncaster based telecommunications company called Eximus Solutions at the beginning of 2018. Further expansion of the past 4 years has come via organic growth and the acquisitions of Cyber Security Specialists Cybersity, Hosting Provider YouCloudIT and leading IT Service Management company KTSL.
Since the Acquisition, we have:
- Increased our headcount to +50 skilled colleagues
- Grown revenues to over £10m
- Opened further offices at AJ Bell Stadium in Salford along with Corsham Egham and Dublin
- Increased our customer base to over 820 business and public sector clients
- Attracted funding from FW Capital , Time and DropJaw Ventures Group and our management team
- Launched our Connect-Protect-Collaborate range of fully managed services
Connectus Group Limited has a heritage of 20 years’ experience working with public sector Clients, Technology Partners, Schools, SME’s and large corporations across the UK to provide our managed services solutions to enable them to work faster, smarter and more securely.
We help our clients mitigate cost, risk and complexity via our simple One Provider approach, providing our customers with the tools for growth through our range of services covering connectivity, network and cybersecurity, voice, IT support and data storage and backup.
The Administration and Project Support Officer will be based out of Connectus Manchester office and provide Administration Support to the Connectus Operation, Finance and Sales Team.
This role will suit candidates who wish to pursue a career in Project Support and accounts administration. The Administration and Project Support Officer will become part of the central hub in Connectus Operations and department working in a busy environment you will be required provide accounting back office and operational back-office support and coordination for the business throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity into live delivery.
The candidate should be self-sufficient and have a proactive approach to their role, able to work under pressure and have initiative.
Connectus will provide the candidate with the appropriate training required to support our systems and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing New Orders
- Resource scheduling of the engineering teams BAU requests and Projects
- Maintaining a preferred purchasing supplier list / Credit accounts and pricing
- Procurement management, ordering and stock control
- Receiving and verifying billing and requisitions for goods and services
- Credit Control
- Data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- Maintaining vehicle and driver logs
- First port of call for all Customer services
- Outbound Customer Service Calls post implementation
- General Administrative activities to support the business
- Providing a bolster support service to the service desk during major outages and resource challenges
- Liaising with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Essential)
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Strong analysis, organisation, and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn complex concepts
- Ability to listen, empathise and gain customer confidence
- Excellent customer service skills and polite telephone manner
- Positive “Can Do” attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow internal procedures.
- Full & Valid UK Driving License (Essential)
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays) Pro-Rata
- One additional Holiday Day for your birthday
- Ability to take an additional 5 days unpaid Annual Leave
- Length of service awards
- Flexible Working (time and location)
- Company Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Funded Personal Training & Development Plan including Study support
- Company Team Building and Social Events
- Free tickets to a range of Sporting events including full hospitality
- Modern and efficient IT Equipment including your choice of Smart phone
- Proven path of career progression in a fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Office
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!