£25K – £28k per annum dependent on experience
1st June 2021
Connectus Group Ltd was formed after it acquired a renowned Doncaster based telecommunications company called Eximus Solutions at the beginning of 2018.
Since the buyout, Connectus has been a hive of activity, investing in its services, networks, office facilities and team to create a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
Connectus Group Limited has a heritage of 15 years’ experience working with Schools, SME’s and large corporations across the UK to provide connectivity and technology solutions to enable them to work faster, smarter and more securely.
We help our clients mitigate cost, risk and complexity via our simple One Provider approach, providing our customers with the tools for growth through our range of services covering connectivity, network and cybersecurity, voice, IT support and data storage and backup.
The Finance & Billing Manager will be based out of Connectus Groups Doncaster office and provide Financial and Administrative Support to the Connectus Group.
This role will suit a candidate who has demonstrated experience in a similar position. The Finance & Billing Manager will become part of the central hub in Connectus accounts department working in a busy environment you will be required provide accounting back office and operational back office support and coordination for the business throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity into live delivery.
The candidate should be self-sufficient and have a pro-active approach to their role, able to work under pressure and have initiative.
Connectus will provide the candidate with the appropriate training required to support our systems and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry, processing, and recording transactions and updating the ledgers.
- Processing monthly and quarterly billing runs through our accounting software & billing bureau.
- Raising customer invoices/credits
- Maintaining & managing our telecoms billing platform
- Preparing payroll information (Payroll outsourced to 3rd party)
- Posting banking transactions and reconciling bank accounts
- Process customer/supplier queries
- Credit Control
- Processing customer terminations
- Processing supplier payments, expenses, and salaries
- On-boarding new customers
- Processing of Direct Debits & card payments
- Preparation of quarterly Management Accounts
- Monthly production of Financial information for Board Meetings
- Intercompany Transactions
- Year-end preparation up to handover to Accountants
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Essential)
- AAT Level 3 / 4
- Extensive knowledge of Sage 50 Professional
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Strong analysis, organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn complex concepts
- Detailed and task orientated with the ability to work amongst a dynamic and fast paced team
- Ability to listen, empathise and gain customer confidence
- Excellent customer service skills and polite telephone manner
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Ability to follow internal procedures.
- Full & Valid UK Driving License
- Previous telecoms experience (Desirable)
- 20 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays) Pro-Rata
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Part-time flexible working
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter to Jessica.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!