Group Business Development Director
Salford, with other travel to be expected
£37-40k per annum plus commission with an OTE of £80k
Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.30
Connectus Group Ltd was formed after it acquired a renowned Doncaster based telecommunications company called Eximus Solutions at the beginning of 2018.
Since the Acquisition, we have:
- Increased our headcount by 13
- Grown revenues by 64%
- Opened two further offices at AJ Bell Stadium in Salford and at Daresbury Sci-Tech
- Increased our customer base to over 350 business clients
- Completed two acquisitions
- Attracted funding from FW Capital and DropJaw Ventures Group
- Launched our Connect-Protect-Collaborate range of managed services
Connectus Group Limited has a heritage of 15 years’ experience working with public sector Clients, Technology Partners, Schools, SME’s and large corporations across the UK to provide our managed services solutions to enable them to work faster, smarter and more securely.
We help our clients mitigate cost, risk and complexity via our simple One Provider approach, providing our customers with the tools for growth through our range of services covering connectivity, network and cybersecurity, voice, IT support and data storage and backup.
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with Connectus’ customer base. Assigned to 75 to 150 named customers, the Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales upsell and cross-sell quota and retention objectives. The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by Connectus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the effective upsell and cross-sell of Connectus services into existing accounts
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and retention objectives in assigned accounts base.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Connectus personnel.
- Highlight any potential revenue generating partnering opportunities.
Expectations within the first 12 Months
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for retention.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays) Pro-Rata
- One additional Holiday Day for your birthday
- Ability to take an additional 5 days unpaid Annual Leave
- Length of service awards
- Flexible Working (time and location)
- Company Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Funded Personal Training & Development Plan including Study support
- Company Team Building and Social Events
- Free tickets to a range of Sporting events including full hospitality
- Modern and efficient IT Equipment including your choice of Smart phone
- Proven path of career progression in a fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Office